Resistors for Aerospace Applications
Whenever highest reliability, precision and longevity are required, there is no way around the low-ohmic precision and power resistors from Isabellenhütte. It is not without reason that we have been supplying measuring resistors to the aerospace industry for more than ten years. We always meet the toughest quality standards and consider our customers’ individuals requirements (ESCC 4001). In addition, the SnPb-tinned contacts avoid the forming of whisker and thus short circuits in many applications.
Brochure: Aerospace applications
- ESCC 4001/027 for aerospace applications
- ESCC 4001/028 for aerospace applications
- Customer-specific qualification
- SnPb tinning of the contacts
- Certificate according to TS 16949 / ISO 9001
- 100% control
- Clearly retraceable due to gapless documentation
- Date code labeling
- Processable in all common soldering processes (reflow-, IR-soldering)
- ISA-WELD® processable up to +350 °C (1 min.)
- ISA-PLAN® processable up to +260 °C (peak)
- E6/E12/decadic values, depending on the type
- Further values on demand
- Application-oriented support
- Internal qualification of the components according to ESCC 4001 and customer-specific qualification
- Simulation of your conditions of use
- Component optimization for critical applications
- SMD test board for first trials
- Comprehensive documentations
- Standard values can be supplied with SnPb-tinned contacts
- Long storage life, good processability due to the tinning of the contact areas, packaging in a protective gas atmosphere on straps (straps according to IEC 286-3, DIN EN 60286-3), tarnish protection of ISA-WELD® resistors.
ISABELLENHÜTTE IS ALWAYS ON BOARD
In almost all renowned European aerospace projects, the quality of Isabellenhütte is trusted in:
- Galileo: Since December 28, 2005, the navigation systems of the GIO VE-A satellites have been equipped with measuring resistors from Isabellenhütte. Until today, almost 30 satellites have been used successfully in outer space.
- Solar Panel: The battery management systems of various satellites have been equipped with Isabellenhütte resistors.
- Jules Verne: The precision and reliability of Isabellenhütte’s products have also been trusted in for the equipment of the ATV (Automated Transfer Vehicle), the European equivalent of the Space Shuttle.
- Board Electronics: Voltage regulator in satellites.
- Power Supplies: Used in DC/DC converters for the decentralized energy distribution in satellites and helicopters.