The IVT-MOD is a current and voltage measurement sensor which is developed for precision measurement of DC-currents. Initially designed for the automotive market it is also suitable for the industrial sector. The IVT-MOD is based on a modular principle and can easily be adapted for customer applications. With its 1000A nominal measurement range and three voltage channels per 600V nominal measurement range the IVT-MOD is predestined for high voltage battery applications.
The IVT-MOD uses shuntbased current measurement and provides simultaneously a galvanic isolation up to 560V.
- Up to 3 voltage channels for high voltages up to 600 V
- Overcurrent detection
- Hardware trigger input
- Interfaces: CANbus 2.0
- Working temperature: 85 °C
- Internal verified current measurement
- Measurement of internal temperature
- 最大高電圧用の3つの電圧チャネルに最大600 Vまで
- インターフェース：CANbus 2.0