Smart Sensing: Functional Safety in High Voltage Battery Systems
Developing a battery system according to the ISO 26262 functional safety standard poses a lot of challenges in the automotive industry. This webinar dives into pack current and voltage monitoring, as well as pack isolation monitoring topics under functional safety aspects.
ISO 26262 poses a lot of challenges to EV manufacturers and battery systems suppliers. This webinar will shed some light on challenges and solutions when integrating smart sensing functionality in a EV battery system.
Questions you might have, that we will answer, include:
- What is ISO26262 all about, and what are the particular requirements with regards to current and voltage sensing in battery systems?
- Which isolation monitoring system is the right one to use?
- Where do voltage sensing points need to be placed to get the right readings for an isolation monitoring system?
- What solutions are out there to provide all this functionality?
If you are interested in the answers to these and other questions, please join our webinar!
November 11, 2021
2 PM EST (11 AM PST / 8:00 PM CET)
- Learn about current and voltage sensing under functional safety aspects
- Identify placement of voltage sensing points in a HV battery circuit
- Explore isolation monitoring: active vs passive
- Discover consolidation possibilities of smart sensing functions