The long-term stability of a sensor is a general prerequisite for its quality. Suitable resistance materials must therefore have corrosion resistance and a permanent microstructure in order to have stable electrical properties in the long-term. Only the combination of closely toleranced conductivity, low thermal stress and a very low temperature coefficient of the electrical resistance (TK) make a precision resistance alloy out of a resistance alloy.
Our precision resistance alloys MANGANIN®,ZERANIN®, ISAOHM® and NOVENTIN® are homogeneous mixed crystal alloys and optimally meet these requirements. Recrystallized and stabilized, long-term stability of the resistor can be achieved in the ppm range every year.
- Copper-Manganese-Nickel alloy
- Average specific resistance
- Very low temperature coefficient and low thermal stress
- Copper-Manganese-Tin alloy
- Low-resistance alternative to MANGANIN®
- Improved temperature coefficient to MANGANIN®
- Nickel-Chromium alloy with additions of aluminium, silicon, manganese and iron
- High specific resistance
- Low temperature coefficient